|Role||General Goods Shop|
|Voiced by||Voice Actor goes here.|
Abandoned Merchant Siofra River is an NPC and one of several Nomadic Merchants in Elden Ring. Abandoned Merchants sell various items and equipment including Consumables, Materials, Weapons and Armor as well as notes containing hints on how to acquire certain items. This Abandoned Merchant can be found inside one of the ruins in Central Siofra River.
Abandoned Merchant Location in Elden Ring
Found playing music by an unlit campfire in the ruins of Siofra River. The doorway to this area is high up and only accessible by climbing up and around the nearby wooden scaffolding. Take the wooden stairs at the eastern side of these ruins to start climbing the scaffolding. Map Link.
- This NPC does not move
- This merchant can be fought
- If defeated, drops: Abandoned Merchant's Bell Bearing
Elden Ring Abandoned Merchant Shop
|Item Name||Item Type||Purchase Value||Stock|
|Stonesword Key||Key Item||2000||3|
|Larval Tear||Key Item||3000||1|
|Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (17)||Cookbook||1000||1|
|Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (18)||Cookbook||6000||1|
|Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||20||∞|
|Dwelling Arrow||Arrows and Bolts||160||30|
|Bolt||Arrows and Bolts||40||∞|
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Abandoned Merchant
- Mm? Oh... A...custom...er?
- G-good...bye... Till nex...t-time...
- Hello...again... G-good...customer...
When attacking him
- A-agh! S...stop
- P...please, s...stop
- (Turning Hostile) E...enough, M...melt away...
Upon defeating him
- But why...? Kind...sir...
If killed by
- G-good...bye... Dear...customer...
Elden Ring Abandoned Merchant Notes & Trivia
- Notes and tips about this character go here