Aberrant Sorceries or Thorn Sorceries are a group of Sorceries in Elden Ring that share a specific type of buff criteria. Aberrant Sorceries revolve around the ability to summon thorns to deal damage. There are a total of 2 Aberrant Sorceries available for players. Aberrant Sorceries can be boosted by the Staff of the Guilty and Alberich's Set.
Aberrant Sorceries info
Obtaining Aberrant Sorceries
- Briars of Punishment: can be found at the leftmost dead tree next to three Thorn Sorcerers just before the long stone bridge with the Golem Archer at the end in the Mountaintops of the Giants region. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link.
- Briars of Sin: Dropped by a Thorn Sorcerer directly north-west from the Artists Shack in Liurnia of the Lakes. Jump across the rocks and they'll be by a group of Burning Slugs. Elen Ring Interactive Map Link.
Aberrant Sorceries Requirements
Boosting Aberrant Sorceries
- Staff of the Guilty boosts all Aberrant Sorceries.
- Alberich's Set boosts all Aberrant Sorceries.
- Azur's Glintstone Staff reduces the casting time of all Sorceries, but increases the amount of FP consumed.
- Albinauric Staff scales with Arcane and will thus increase Bloodloss build up in Abberant Sorceries based on Arcane investment.
All Aberrant Sorceries