Uses FP to release acid mist from the mouth
Acid Spraymist is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Forbidden art of depraved perfumers.
Craftable with a perfume bottle.
Uses FP to release an acidic mist from user's mouth, damaging armaments and temporarily lowering attack power.
Perfumed powder is held in the mouth to dissolve before being expelled. It was once a restorative art, or so it is said.
Acid Spraymist use in Elden Ring
Acid Spraymist uses FP to release acid mist from the mouth
- Reduces enemies' Physical Damage by 15%
- Lasts for 60 secs
Elden Ring Acid Spraymist Crafting Guide
Acid Spraymist Cookbook Location in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Acid Spraymist Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Acid Spraymist, depending on how many Perfume Bottles you have.
- You can store up to 600 Acid Spraymist.
- Sell Value: Acid Spraymist cannot be sold.
- Once a Acid Spraymist is cast, its Perfume Bottle will be available for crafting again.
- See Buffs & Debuffs for more information on stacking debuffs.