Alberich's Pointed Hat is a Helm in Elden Ring. Alberich's Pointed Hat is part of the Alberich's Set, and like the title states, is a pointed hat owned by the Mad Tongue Alberich. Its features display a sign of a heretical practioner. Alberich's Pointed Hat protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Mad Tongue Alberich's pointed hat, a sign of a heretical practitioner.
Set with red glintstones said to be formed by the blood of sacrifices. Strengthens thorn sorcery.
Alberiches was an aloof yet disturbed heretical sorcerer said to have been driven mad by jeering tongues during his service to the Roundtable Hold long ago.
Where to find Alberich's Pointed Hat in Elden Ring
Alberich's Pointed Hat Set in Elden Ring
- Alberich's Pointed Hat is a piece of the Alberich's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Alberich's Robe, Alberich's Bracers and Alberich's Trousers.
Elden Ring Alberich's Pointed Hat Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200 Runes
- Can be altered to Alberich's Pointed Hat (Altered)
- Strengthens Briars of Punishment and Briars of Sin by 6%
- Other notes and player tips go here