One of the night sorceries of Sellia, Town of Sorcery.
Launches a projectile from a distance removed from the caster, so as to strike the enemy from behind.
This sorcery can be cast repeatedly.
The Sellian sorcerers were assassins, and it is said that they often hunted their fellows.
Ambush Shard Location in Elden Ring
Ambush Shard can be found at the following location:
Elden Ring Ambush Shard Guide
- Considered a Night Sorcery.
- Despite this however, the spells damage is not increased by a Staff of Loss.
- Stamina Cost: 15
- This sorcery shoots a projectile from behind an enemy, making it useful for enemies with shields.
- Due to the nature of Night Sorceries, enemies will not dodge Ambush Shards.
- It is a viable strategy to use this against shield-bearing enemies, since the sorcery will always try to strike its target from behind.
- This is one of a handful of unexpected things whose range is increased from wearing the Arrow's Reach Talisman.
- Note: This Spell was changed with Patch 1.07 as follows:
- FP consumption has been reducied from 16 to 13.
Best Ambush Shard Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of the Ambush Shard spell. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Arrow's Reach Talisman||Increases Casting Range||---|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|