Aristocrat Boots is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Aristocrat Boots is part of the Aristocrat Set Armor Set, and is a lightweight cloth armor set worn by the Sorcerer Aristocrats found wandering the roads. Aristocrat Boots protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Boots made from tanned leather.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital.
Abandoning their birthplace after the shattering, these undead wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Aristocrat Boots in Elden Ring
The Aristocrat Boots Leg Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by Noble Sorcerers seen in larger groups of Wandering Noble enemies that wander the roads of most areas.
- An early spot to farm them is the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan on the road west of Waypoint Ruins.
- A group of three can be easily farmed in Kingsrealm Ruins near the Road to the Manor site of grace. Turning around from where Iji's workstation is, they are just beyond the gate that was formerly an Illusory Wall.
Aristocrat Boots Set in Elden Ring
- Aristocrat Boots is a piece of the Aristocrat Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Aristocrat Headband and Aristocrat Garb.
Elden Ring Aristocrat Boots Notes & Tips