Aristocrat Garb is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Aristocrat Garb is part of the Aristocrat Set Armor Set, and is a Lightweight armor that that provides a good balance of defensive properties. Aristocrat Garb is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
High quality garb adorned with fine golden embroidery.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital. Terribly faded and tattered.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Aristocrat Garb in Elden Ring
The Aristocrat Garb Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by Noble Sorcerers seen in larger groups of Wandering Noble enemies that wander the roads of most areas.
- An early spot to farm them is the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan on the road west of Waypoint Ruins.
- A group of three can be easily farmed in Kingsrealm Ruins near the Road to the Manor site of grace. Turning around from where Iji's workstation is, they are just beyond the gate that was formerly an Illusory Wall.
Aristocrat Garb Set in Elden Ring
- Aristocrat Garb is a piece of the Aristocrat Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Aristocrat Headband and Aristocrat Garb.
- An altered version of the chest piece, Aristocrat Garb (Altered), can only be attained as a drop from the non-cloaked Wandering Noble enemies. It cannot be altered by the player.
Elden Ring Aristocrat Garb Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- An altered version, Aristocrat Garb (Altered), is only available as a drop from the bald and uncloaked Common Noble enemies, and cannot be altered by the player.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07