Aristocrat Garb (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Aristocrat Garb (Altered) is an altered version of Aristocrat Garb, part of the Aristocrat Set Armor Set, and is light cloth armor worn by Common Noble enemies found wandering the roads. Aristocrat Garb (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
High quality garb adorned with fine golden embroidery.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital. Terribly faded and tattered.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these pitiful wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Aristocrat Garb (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Aristocrat Garb (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- The Aristocrat Garb (Altered) drops from the Common Nobles found wandering the roads in most areas.
- An early spot to farm them is the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan on the road west of Waypoint Ruins.
- Boc the Seamster can not alter the original Aristocrat Garb.
Aristocrat Garb (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Aristocrat Garb (Altered) is an altered version of the Aristocrat Garb, which is part of the Aristocrat Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Aristocrat Headband and Aristocrat Boots.
Elden Ring Aristocrat Garb (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- This chest piece can not be altered from, or back into, it's non-altered form by the player. It can only be found as a drop.