Aristocrat Hat is a Helm in Elden Ring. Aristocrat Hat is part of an incomplete set dropped by Soldier Nobles, and is a lightweight leather hat worn by the undead Soldier Nobles found wandering the roads across the Lands Between. Aristocrat Hat protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Leather hat decorated with a withered feather.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital, and the belonging of a family which claims a knight as an ancestor.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead wanderers are the pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Aristocrat Hat in Elden Ring
The Aristocrat Hat Helm can be found at:
- The Aristocrat Hat drops from Soldier Nobles that can be found wandering the roads of most areas.
- Four Soldier Nobles can be found among the Troll-pulled Carriage's caravan to the west of Waypoint Ruins, north of the Lake Agheel South site of grace.
- A Soldier Noble can be found northwest of the Debate Parlor Site of Grace in Raya Lucaria Academy, guarding the stairs up to two Glintstone Sorcerers.
Aristocrat Hat Set in Elden Ring
- Aristocrat Hat is a piece of an incomplete set dropped by Soldier Nobles.
- They also drop the Aristocrat Coat but the leg piece they wear in game are not available to the player.
Elden Ring Aristocrat Hat Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Other notes and player tips go here