Aristocrat Headband is a Helm in Elden Ring. It is a part of the Aristocrat Set. It is a light-weight helm that offers decent protection against various types of Magical damage but little protection against Physical damage.
Valuable headband featuring fine goldwork.
Travel attire worn by nobles in the capital.
Abandoning their birthplace after the Shattering, these undead wanderers are pitiful product of unending life.
Where to find Aristocrat Headband in Elden Ring
The Aristocrat Headband can be found at:
- Rare chance to drop from Noble Sorcerers, seen in larger groups of Wandering Noble enemies that wander the roads of most areas.
- A group of three can be easily farmed in Kingsrealm Ruins near the Road to the Manor site of grace. Turning around from where Iji's workstation is, they are just beyond the gate that was formerly an Illusory Wall.
Aristocrat Headband Set in Elden Ring
- The Aristocrat Headband is a piece of the Aristocrat Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by Aristocrat Garb and Aristocrat Boots.
Elden Ring Aristocrat Headband Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000 Runes.
- Base drop rate is 0.5% (at 100 Discovery)
- Other notes and player tips go here