Ash of War: No Skill
|Effect||Grants affinities and skills to an armament.|
Ash of War: No Skill is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: No Skill provides Standard affinity but no Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants no affinity to an armament and replaces any skill present with the following:
"No Skill: This armament has no skill. If the armament in the other hand has a skill, that skill will be used instead."
Usable on shields and torches.
Ash of War: No Skill Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: No Skill:
- Sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 600 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing
Ash of War: No Skill Elden Ring Guide
- Removes the skill from the shield/torch that uses it.
- Allows use of the main hand weapon skill while letting you maintain the ability to guard with the shield or maintain torch illumination.
- Provides the Standard affinity, which respects the weapon's original scaling and damage.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Small Shields, Medium Shields, Greatshields, Torches
Elden Ring Ash of War: No Skill Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.