Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit provides Occult affinity and the Assassin's Gambit Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Occult affinity and the following skill:
"Assassin's Gambit: Skill that masks the user's presence at the cost of a self-inflicted wound. Grants near-invisibility and silences footsteps."
Usable on small and medium straight swords and thrusting swords.
Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit:
- Sold by Knight Bernahl in Volcano Manor for 6500 . Note that you will need to fulfill the first contract at Volcano Manor to have access to Knight Bernahl's shop. Elden Ring Map Link.
Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Assassin's Gambit.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Poison, Blood, Occult
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Assassin's Gambit Notes & Tips
- Unlike many weapon buffs, this buff stays active if you switch weapons.
- This allows you to use one weapon slot to cast this relatively-inexpensive skill, then immediately switch back to the weapon you actually intend to use.
- Notes and player tips go here.