Ash of War: Earthshaker is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Earthshaker provides Heavy affinity and the Earthshaker Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Earthshaker: Thrust armament into the ground, then gather strength to unleash an earth-shaking shockwave. Follow up with a strong attack to swing the armament in a sweeping strike."
Usable on greataxes, warhammers, and colossal weapons.
Ash of War: Earthshaker Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Earthshaker:
- From the Altus Highway Junction Grace. Go due South until you can clearly see the road. As you face South, there should be a square pattern in the road. Ahead or to your left there will be a very small dust cloud in the road. This is the scarab. It does not make noise or leave glowing prints on the ground like others.
- Earthshaker can be obtained killing a slow-moving invisible scarab just South of Altus Highway Junction (found near a statue at the first intersection, you can hear it and see a little cloud of dust moving, note: not a scarab that leaves a light trail).
- The Scarab is present at any time, but easier to see at night. Using a skill/spell like Glintblade Phalanx may help, as it can target and kill the scarab automatically, if you get close enough.
- See it on the Elden Ring Map.
Ash of War: Earthshaker Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Earthshaker.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Colossal Swords, Great Hammers, Greataxes, Great Spears, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Earthshaker Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.