Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist provides Occult affinity and the Lifesteal Fist Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Occult affinity and the following skill:
"Lifesteal Fist: Skill that demonstrates mastery of the art of controlling vital energies.
A slow, controlled punch with an energy-infused fist that renders foes unconscious and steals their HP. Only effective against foes of human build."
Usable on fists and claws.
Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist:
- Caelid: Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab along the Caelid Highway, northwest of the Astray from Caelid Highway North Site of Grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Lifesteal Fist.
- Provides the Occult affinity, which adds Arcane scaling, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Poison, Blood, and Occult.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Fists and Claws.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Lifesteal Fist Notes & Tips
- Lifesteal Fist is reminiscent of the fist-type weapon in another Fromsoft series Dark Souls named Dark Hand