Ash of War: Lightning Slash is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Lightning Slash provides Lightning affinity and the Lightning Slash Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Lightning affinity and the following skill:
"Lightning Slash: Call down a bolt of lightning into armament, then swing it down to create an explosive shock. The armament retains the lightning enchantment for a while."
Usable on swords, axes, and hammers.
Ash of War: Lightning Slash Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Lightning Slash:
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab in the middle of a Leyndell soldier encampment in the northeastern side of Altus Plateau. Just up the road from the Outer Wall Battleground site of grace: [Map Link]
Ash of War: Lightning Slash Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Lightning Slash.
- Deals 27 stance damage
- Adds Lightning damage and increases Dexterity scaling, decreases Base damage and Strength scaling.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard, Heavy, Keen, Quality, Lightning, Sacred
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Daggers, Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Thrusting Swords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Lightning Slash Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.
- The in-game tooltip is incorrect. There is no secondary activation costing 15 fp, only the initial activation costing 10 fp.