Ash of War: Lion's Claw is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Lion's Claw provides Heavy affinity and the Lion's Claw Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Lion's Claw: Skill of the Redmanes, who fought alongside General Radahn. Somersault forwards, striking foes with armament."
Usable on swords, axes, and hammers (small armaments and thrusting swords not included).
Ash of War: Lion's Claw Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Lion's Claw:
- Elden Ring Map Coordinates.
- Location: Fort Gael
- Nearest Site of Grace: Fort Gael North
- Drops from the Lion Guardian in Fort Gael upon defeating it.
Ash of War: Lion's Claw Elden Ring Guide
- This grants the skill Lion's Claw.
- Provides the Heavy affinity, which increases Strength scaling, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Straight Swords, Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Swords, Curved Greatswords, Katanas, Twinblades, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Lion's Claw Notes & Tips
- This skill costs 20 FP to use.
- This skill is a callback to one of Artorias' iconic attacks - who is a character of note and a boss battle from Dark Souls 1.