Ash of War: Sky Shot is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Sky Shot provides Standard affinity and the Sky Shot Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants no affinity to an armament, but imparts the following skill:
"Sky Shot: Archery skill performed from a low stance. Ready the bow, then fire an arrow high up into the air, arcing so as to strike the enemy from above when it comes down."
Usable on bows and longbows.
Ash of War: Sky Shot Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Sky Shot:
- Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab found on the cliffs northwest of the Isolated Merchant's Shack in Dragonbarrow. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Ash of War: Sky Shot Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Sky Shot.
- Can be used with the following affinity Upgrades: Standard
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Light Bows, Bows
- Cannot be manually aimed.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Sky Shot Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.