Ash of War: Spinning Strikes is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Spinning Strikes provides Quality affinity and the Spinning Strikes Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Quality affinity and the following skill:
"Spinning Strikes: Polearm skill that performs continuous spinning attacks. Hold to continue the attack. Can be followed up with a normal or strong attack. Nullifies projectiles such as arrows while spinning."
Usable on polearms (great spears excepted).
Ash of War: Spinning Strikes Location in Elden Ring
- When killed either at Castle Morne, or when he invades at the Revenger's Shack, Edgar drops a Banished Knight's Halberd +8 with the Spinning Strikes Ash of War attached. The ash of war can be extracted from the weapon.
Ash of War: Spinning Strikes Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Spinning Strikes.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Spears, Halberds, and Reapers.
Elden Ring Ash of War: Spinning Strikes Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.