Ash of War: Stamp (Sweep) is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Stamp (Sweep) provides Heavy affinity and the Stamp (Sweep) Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Stamp (Sweep): Brace armament and step into a low stance that prevents recoil from most enemy attacks. Follow up with a strong attack for a sweeping strike."
Usable on swords, axes, and hammers (small and medium swords excepted).
Ash of War: Stamp (Sweep) Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Stamp (Sweep):
- Dropped by an invisible Teardrop Scarab located at the beaches of Western Limgrave. From where the Giant Land Octopus and Land Octopus enemies are, check the east side of the shore and you'll see some pillars on the beach. You'll notice multiple glowing prints moving around the pillars. Attack it at the right time just when it's about to approach you to reveal the scarab. Elden Ring Map Link.
Ash of War: Stamp (Sweep) Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Stamp (Sweep).
- Usage: Press (L2) then (R2)
- (L2) initiates a blocking stance that absorbs one hit
- (R2) performs the Sweep attack, which hits twice
- Provides the Heavy affinity, which increases Strength scaling, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Greatswords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Stamp (Sweep) Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here.