Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut) is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut) provides Heavy affinity and the Stamp (Upward Cut) Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Stamp (Upward Cut): Brace armament and step into a low stance that prevents recoil from most enemy attacks. Follow up with a strong attack for an upward strike."
Usable on swords, axes, and hammers (small and medium swords excepted).
Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut) Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut):
- Sold by Knight Bernahl at the Warmaster's Shack for 1,500 . Elden Ring Map Link.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Bernahl's Bell Bearing.
Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut) Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Stamp (Upward Cut).
- Provides the Heavy affinity, which increases Strength scaling, decreases all other scaling types.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Greatswords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Hammers, Great Hammers, Axes, Greataxes, Flails, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Stamp (Upward Cut) Notes & Tips
- This skill costs 5 FP for the initial attack and an additional 8 FP for the follow up.