Ash of War: Troll's Roar is an Ash of War and Upgrade Material in Elden Ring. Ash of War: Troll's Roar provides Heavy affinity and the Troll's Roar Skill. Ashes of War can be equipped on Weapons and Shields to modify the Skill or an equipment, or to apply affinities that modify scaling values.
This Ash of War grants an armament the Heavy affinity and the following skill:
"Troll's Roar: Look into the distance and let out an intense roar, generating a powerful shockwave that blows back surrounding foes. Follow up with a strong attack to slam the armament down."
Usable on large and colossal swords, axes, and hammers.
Ash of War: Troll's Roar Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Ash of War: Troll's Roar:
- Can be found on the top of the big rock just south east the Church of Repose (in Mountaintops of the Giants), accessible via the spirit spring further south from the Giant Crow. Map Link
Ash of War: Troll's Roar Elden Ring Guide
- Grants the skill Troll's Roar.
- Can be used with any affinity Upgrade.
- Can be applied to the following weapon categories, so long as the weapon allows skill replacement: Greatswords, Colossal Swords, Curved Greatswords, Heavy Thrusting Swords, Great Hammers, Greataxes, Colossal Weapons
Elden Ring Ash of War: Troll's Roar Notes & Tips
- Damage of Roar increases with Base Damage and Strength Scaling
- Roar does only Physical Damage
- Follow up R2 attack damage increases with any scaling stat of the weapon