One of the ancient Erdtree incantations.
Creates a mighty horn on the caster's shoulder to gore foes from a low stance.
Charging allows the caster to barrel into foes before delivering the final attack.
This is a manifestation of the Erdtree's primal vital energies - an aspect of the primordial crucible, where all life was once blended together.
Where to find Aspects of the Crucible: Horns
Where to find Aspects of the Crucible: Horns:
- Dropped by Crucible Knight found in Stormveil Castle directly below the Ramparts. Once you reach the walkway where the three Bladed Talon Eagles are located, head to the first left turn you see. It should be a dead end. Once you reach this dead end jump down, and keep heading down until you find a collapsible cliff. The Crucible Knight should be waiting for you by a ruined archway. [Elden Ring Map Link] Video Location
- For players having difficulty defeating the Crucible Knight, there is a way to cheese him by using the elevator in the building behind the archway he comes from. Wait for the knight to pass by and sneak behind him towards the elevator. Step on the pressure plate and then quickly hop off. Go back to the knight and lure him towards the elevator. Walk around the shaft opening until he falls in.
Elden Ring Aspects of the Crucible: Horns Guide
- Charging increases damage and range. Will also send smaller enemies flying instead of staggering them.
- An excellent option for close range focused Faith builds (or Faith/Str builds), allowing you to quickly close the distance with foes and knocking them down, allowing an easy follow up
- Deals Physical damage.
- Stance Damage: 17 (uncharged), 30 (charged)
- Recieves a 3.5% damage bonus for each worn piece of the Crucible Axe Set and Crucible Tree Set.