One of the ancient Erdtree incantations.
Creates a throat pouch on the caster's neck, allowing them to spew
fiery breath while walking.
Charging increases duration of the breath.
This is a manifestation of the Erdtree's primal vital energies - an
aspect of the primordial crucible, where all life was once blended
Where to find Aspect of the Crucible: Breath
- By Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy Site of Grace in Volcano Manor: Progress Tanith's quest to the point where she's feasting on Rykard's corpse, then kill her. Tanith's Knight will invade shortly thereafter, and will drop this Aspect of the Crucible: Breath when killed. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Aspect of the Crucible: Breath Guide
- Stamina Cost: 40
- Can be charged in order to spew flames for a longer duration at the cost of continuous FP depletion.
- It is possible to move and turn while casting.
- Deals Fire damage and is affected by fire damage buffs.
- Recieves a 3.5% damage bonus for each worn piece of the Crucible Axe Set and Crucible Tree Set.
- Very poor Damage/FP consumption ratio, even with the Crucible armor buff. Best used against enemies that are very weak to fire damage