One of the ancient Erdtree incantations.
Creates a supple tail that sweeps through foes before the caster.
Charging enhances potency.
This is a manifestation of the Erdtree's primal vital energies - an
aspect of the primordial crucible, where all life was once blended
Where to find Aspects of the Crucible: Tail
Where to find Aspects of the Crucible: Tail:
Boss Fight Video For Crucible Knight in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Aspects of the Crucible: Tail Guide
- Stamina Cost: 42
- Aspects of the Crucible: Tail creates a supple tail that sweeps through foes before the caster.
- Users can charge this Incantation before using it in order to add a second wider and more power powerful hit.
- When fully charged, this incantation deals more damage than Aspects of the Crucible: Horns and similarly knocks enemies down. However, the Tail attack takes longer to execute and requires more dangerous positioning
- An effective strategy for dedicated Crucible Incantation users is to rush down the enemy with Horns, and then use Tail while the enemy is recovering
- Deals Physical Strike damage.
- Stance Damage: 13 (first hit), 39 (second hit)
- Recieves a 3.5% damage bonus for each worn piece of the Crucible Axe Set and Crucible Tree Set.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased from 22 to 20, and stamina attack power against guarded enemies has been increased.
Builds with Aspects of the Crucible: Tail
Elden Ring Aspects of the Crucible: Tail Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.