Assassin's Approach is an Incantation in Elden Ring. The Assassin's Approach spell can be cast to temporarily silence the footsteps of the caster, increasing their stealth. It also negates Fall Damage for non-lethal falls. Updated to Patch 1.07.
Incantation of the Two Fingers' servants, who once served as the assassins of the Roundtable Hold.
Completely silences the footsteps of the caster. Additionally, reduces fall damage and the sound produced by falling.
This incantation can be cast while in motion or crouching.
The assassins were charged with eliminating Tarnished who had strayed from guidance.
Where to find Assassin's Approach
Where to find Assassin's Approach:
- Starting Incantation for the Confessor Class
- Purchase from Brother Corhyn or Miriel, Pastor of Vows after giving either the Assassin's Prayerbook.
Elden Ring Assassin's Approach Guide
- Two Fingers Incantation
- Duration: 30 seconds
- Stamina Cost: 13
- Assassin's Approach, the Longtail Cat Talisman, and Soft Cotton are three items that prevent Fall Damage from being taken. However they do not change the height at which falls become lethal, which remains fixed at 20 meters. Using one of these means that the fall damage that is normally incurred from 16 m to ~19.9 m isn't taken at all.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 Duration has been extended from 20 to 30 seconds.
Elden Ring Assassin's Approach Notes and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.