Astrologer Gloves are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Astrologer Gloves are part of the Astrologer Set, and are Lightweight gauntlets that provides Focus and Vitality as its main feature. Astrologer Gloves is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders, but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gloves fashioned from fine, supple cloth.
Worn by those who look to the cosmos above.
They read fate in the stars, and are said to be heirs of the glintstone sorcerers.
But alas, the night sky no longer cradles fate.
Where to find Astrologer Gloves in Elden Ring
The Astrologer Gloves Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Starting Equipment for the Astrologer Class.
- Can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in Liurnia of the Lakes for 1000 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
Astrologer Gloves Set in Elden Ring
- Astrologer Gloves is a piece of the Astrologer Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Astrologer Hood, Astrologer Robe, and Astrologer Trousers.
Elden Ring Astrologer Gloves Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.