Uses FP to temporarilty boost poise
Baldachin's Blessing is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Favor bestowed by a deathbed companion. Protection of a hidden temple in the guise of a bedchamber.
Uses FP to temporarily boost poise.
The favor allows one to forget any aches and pains. In Death, there is only peace, for in Death, there can be no sensation.
Baldachin's Blessing Use in Elden Ring
Baldachin's Blessing has the following effects:
- When in Inventory, Max HP is reduced -5%
- When used, grants +35% physical damage negation and +50% poise for 15 seconds
- Also prevents stagger from attacks with damage level 0, 1, and 8 for 15 seconds
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Baldachin's Blessing in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Baldachin's Blessing Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Baldachin's Blessing.
- You can't store Baldachin's Blessing.
- Can be used in multiplayer
- Does not carry over into NG+
- From Wikipedia: "A baldachin, or baldaquin (from Italian: baldacchino), is a canopy of state typically placed over an altar or throne. [...] In the Middle Ages, a hieratic canopy of state (or "estate"), cloth of honour, or cloth of state was hung above the seat of a personage of sufficient standing, as a symbol of authority. The seat under such a canopy of state would normally be raised on a dais. The cloth above a seat generally continued vertically down to the ground behind the seat. Emperors and kings, reigning dukes and bishops were accorded this honour."