Bandit Boots is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Bandit Boots are part of the Bandit Armor Set, and a Lightweight leg armor that offer little damage negation. Bandit Boots protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Leather boots worn by bandits.
Light for ease of movement, and supple for masking sound. In this trade, they offer little damage negation.
Where to find Bandit Boots in Elden Ring
The Bandit Boots Leg Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Bandit Class
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Gostoc's Bell Bearing
Bandit Boots Set in Elden Ring
- Bandit Boots is a piece of the Bandit Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Bandit Mask, Bandit Garb, and Bandit Manchettes.
- They are also a piece of the Raptor's Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Skeletal Mask, Raptor's Black Feathers, and Bandit Manchettes.
Elden Ring Bandit Boots Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Notes and player tips go here