Bandit Garb is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Bandit Garb is part of the Bandit Armor Set, and a match for stealth and agility, but not so much for defense. Bandit Garb is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Leather garb worn by bandits.
Light for ease of movement, and supple for masking sound. In trade, they offer little damage negation.
Where to find Bandit Garb in Elden Ring
The Bandit Garb Chest Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Bandit Class
- Gatekeeper Gostoc will sell it after entering Stormveil Castle, but before killing Godrick the Grafted. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Gostoc's Bell Bearing.
Bandit Garb Set in Elden Ring
- Bandit Garb is a piece of the Bandit Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Bandit Mask, Bandit Manchettes, and Bandit Boots.
Elden Ring Bandit Garb Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- The Bandit Garb is almost identical in appearance to the Raptor's Black Feathers chest piece, but without the feathered cloak and a different colored handle to the sheathed dagger.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07