Battlemage Manchettes are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Battlemage Manchettes are part of the Battlemage Set Armor Set, and is a cloth spellcaster set. Battlemage Manchettes is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Manchettes worn by scholars of the Raya Lucaria Academy, tattered from being worn on the battlefield.
Where to find Battlemage Manchettes in Elden Ring
The Battlemage Manchettes Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- This piece is dropped by Battlemage enemies.
- The entire Battlemage Set drops from a particular Battlemage enemy, located east of West Windmill Pasture, on a hill near the northern end of the collapsed bridge. Elden Ring Map Link.
Battlemage Manchettes Set in Elden Ring
- Battlemage Manchettes is a piece of the Battlemage Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Haima Glintstone Crown, Battlemage Robe, and Battlemage Legwraps.
Elden Ring Battlemage Manchettes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Other notes and player tips go here