Battlemage Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Battlemage Robe is part of the Battlemage Set Armor Set, and is a cloth spellcaster armor. Battlemage Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe worn by scholars of the Raya Lucaria Academy, tattered from being worn on the battlefield.
Whenever war broke out and the academy sealed its gates, only Haima's scholars dared venture outside. Seclusion is no way to foster discovery; it is only a convenient form of escape.
Where to find Battlemage Robe in Elden Ring
The Battlemage Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- This piece is dropped by a Battlemage.
- The entire Battlemage Set drops from a particular Battlemage enemy, located east of West Windmill Pasture, on a hill near the northern end of the collapsed bridge. [Map Link]
Battlemage Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Battlemage Robe is a piece of the Battlemage Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Haima Glintstone Crown, Battlemage Manchettes, and Battlemage Legwraps.
Elden Ring Battlemage Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500 Runes
- The item flavor text appears to have a typo in it. Scholar is repeated a second time in the first line, which is not the case in other item descriptions in the set.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07