Unleash a beastly roar, rending the air as a forward-traveling projectile.
Beast's Roar is a Skill in Elden Ring. Beast's Roar is a regular skill that can be found in Ashes of War and applied to all melee armaments.
How to get Beast's Roar
- Bestial Sanctum: Reward from Gurranq, Beast Clergyman after giving him the fourth Deathroot. Elden Ring Map Link.
Elden Ring Beast's Roar Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Beast's Roar.
- FP Cost: 10
- This Skill not Chargeable
- Damage is increased by the Shard of Alexander and Roar Medallion talismans, and by wielding a highland axe (Need only be held, but does not self-stack).
- Other notes and tips go here.
- Fairly high range and large projectile size, but no tracking at all.
- Unaffected by the damage or scaling of the weapon used. Has its own base damage and dexterity scaling that increase with upgrade level and are affected by infusions.
- Infusions appear to be able to increase or reduce the dexterity scaling, but not add scaling to any new stats. Thus, only Keen and Quality infusions increase damage, although the former is notably better. Keen infusion noticeably increases damage even with minimal Dexterity investment.
- Useful on weapons like Claws and Fists as a way to engage enemies that stay out of range of your close range attacks
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
FUS RO DAH
If used with a shield-chipping weapon, your beast's roar projectile will also chip.
Worth noting that this has a small explosion after it hits- it isn't a big AoE spell but it will usually hit anyone standing next to your target as well, for lesser damage.
"Deals more damage on weapons infused with Keen" isn't this just wrong? I thought ranged AOW only used weapon level and the stat they use (dex).
is this boosted by shard of alexander?
What does it scale with? Base damage, dex scaling? I'm just wondering because a keen highland axe is mediocre for both and there might be better options
Does anyone know what kind of damage this deals? I'm assuming standard but could it be strike or magic?
Will take on the aspects granted to the weapon by Bloodflame Blade and I don't know what else.
Put your local mage in his place. Sorry but you are not casting sh1t with me around lol
Man, I swear most weapon art projectiles are better than most spell projectiles, Fast, far, low cost, and can be used on by anyone.
Fus Ro Dah
If you use this in the same room as the beast clergyman he will become hostile.