Black-Key Bolt is a type of Bolt in Elden Ring. Black-Key Bolts are bolts used in Crepus' Black-Key Crossbow. Ammunition can be used in ranged weapons such as Bows and Crossbows, so players can deal ranged damage to Enemies and Bosses.
Bolts used in Crepus' Black-Key Crossbow, an assassin's tool of exquisite craftmanship.
The intricate spiral tip bores deep, injecting scarlet rot far into the flesh of its target.
Where to Find Elden Ring Black-Key Bolt
Black-Key Bolt can be found at the following locations:
- 20x are found after the first Stonesword Key door in the lower level of Roundtable Hold, along with the Crepus's Black-Key Crossbow.
- 20x gained from killing Rileigh the Idle as part of a Tanith's questline
- 20x can be found above Sellia Gateway. Can be reached by going southwest from Church of the Plague
- 20x can be found at the Fortified Manor, Leyndell Royal Capital
- 10x can be found in Lake of Rot, southwest of Lake of Rot Shoreside site of grace [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Black-Key Bolt Notes & Tips
- Deals Ranged Damage
- Pierces enemies' armor
How to Craft Elden Ring Black-Key Bolt
To craft Black-Key Bolt you need the following materials:
- Black-Key Bolt is a special ammunition that cannot be crafted but a total of 90 are found throughout the game.
Elden Ring Black-Key Bolt Moveset & Videos
- Videos for the Black-Key Bolt Coming Soon