Blackguard's Iron Mask is a Helm in Elden Ring. Blackguard's Iron Mask is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set. Blackguard's Iron Mask was worn by the blackguard Big Boggart and protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Iron mask forced on convicted prisoners.
Worn by the blackguard Big Boggart.
To Boggart, the mask made him all the more threatening, and helped him get what he wanted. But it was also a mirror of his emptiness.
Where to find Blackguard's Iron Mask in Elden Ring
The Blackguard's Iron Mask Helm can be found at:
- Dropped by the merchant Blackguard Big Boggart upon defeat. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Dropped by the merchant Blackguard Big Boggart at the end of his questline.
Blackguard's Iron Mask Set in Elden Ring
- Blackguard's Iron Mask is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set.
Elden Ring Blackguard's Iron Mask Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
- Other notes and player tips go here