Dagger given to one who set out on a journey to fulfill her duty long ago. The power of its former owner, the kindling maiden, is still apparent.
The one who walks alongside flame, Shall one day meet the road of Destined Death.
Where to Find Blade of Calling in Elden Ring
The Blade of Calling weapon can be found at the following location:
- From the Forbidden Lands site of grace, turn back and head towards the elevator. Face southwest before activating the elevator, and then watch for an opening to jump off into. The Blade of Calling is on the table in the room at the end of this hall. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Blade of Calling Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Blade of Gold
- This weapon cannot be infused with an Ashes of War.
- This weapon can't be enchanted with Magic and can't be boosted by Consumables.
- Blade of Calling can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Wielded by Melina when summoned for the Morgott, The Omen King fight.
- Sell Value: 1000
- The Weapon Art Blade of Gold has a strong knockback, and can knock most small to medium sized enemies back, allowing for breathing room.
- ***h this and the Black Knife have substantial hyper-armor once the player is in the air, this hyper-armor DOES NOT activate while still on the ground.
- Stealth attacks with Blade of Gold do additional damage.
- The Blade is very similar to the Black Knife and some in the community speculate that the Black Knife is the Blade of Calling imbued with the power of Destined Death.
- Pollyanna, one of Millicent's sisters, also wields the Blade of Calling, ***h when summoned to fight against Commander O'Neil and at the end of Millicent's quest line.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, the speed and distance of some attacks has been increased and the recovery time has been reduced.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Blade of Calling
- Videos for Blade of Calling Coming Soon
Blade of Calling PVP Poise Damage Values in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 40.5/63/63/63/63/126
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 72+72/72+72
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 180+360/135+135+270
- 1H R1 Jumping: 60.75
- 1H R2 Jumping: 360
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5/6 Attacks): 52.65/81.9/81.9/81.9/81.9/163.8
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 79.2+79.2/79.2+79.2
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 198+396/148.5+148.5+297
- 2H R1 Jumping: 78.975
- 2H R2 Jumping: 396
Blade of Calling Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Blade of Calling||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|