Coats armament, inflicting blood loss
Solidified grease made from a mixture of blood-red materials. Craftable item.
Coats armament, inflicting blood loss.
The effect lasts only for a short time.
Blood Grease Use in Elden Ring
Blood Grease coats the right-hand armament, inflicting Blood Loss.
Where to find Blood Grease in Elden Ring
- Consumable Item. Two can be found by a grave with a wooden pole next to it. [Map Link]
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Can be found alongside the road, on a corpse. Near the cart with the Jellyfish Shield. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Blood Grease Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Blood Grease Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Blood Grease.
- You can store up to 600 Blood Grease.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Alternatively, see Drawstring Blood Grease for a shorter duration, but higher potency grease.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!