Bloodflame Blade is an Incantation in Elden Ring. Bloodflame Blade spell enhances your weapon with festering bloodflame. After dealing damage, weapons imbued with bloodflame apply a debuff to their enemy that continues to build up onset of Hemorrhage for a very short time.
A Blood Oath incantation, granted by the Lord of Blood.
Engulfs armament held in the right hand with bloodflame.
This incantation can be cast while in motion.
After dealing damage, bloodflame continues to build up onset of blood loss for a very short time.
Where to find Bloodflame Blade
Bloodflame Blade Guide
- Blood Incantation
- Buffs weapon with Fire attack power.
- Stamina Cost: 10
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Fire damage: 0.40 * Faith based Incantation scaling.
- While Bloodflame Blade can grant the Hemorrhage status effect to any weapon it is applied to, it is most effective on (buffable) weapons that already have the effect, such as the Uchigatana.
- Afflicts the target with a bloodflame debuff effect that stacks a total of 40 bleed over the course of 2 seconds after striking an enemy.
- The bloodflame debuff can stack by striking an enemy repeatedly or applying the same debuff from other sources. Does not scale with Arcane even when wearing the Dragon Communion Seal.
- As it is fire damage, it is buffed by the Fire Scorpion Charm and Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear and will set the Hand and Giant Hand enemies on fire rendering them incapacitated while dealing tons of damage to them.
- Although it can be used on a weapon that already has passive Hemorrhage effects (as noted above), it can't be used on weapons that have an innate or applied elemental infusion.