Skill that allows the user to become temporarily invisible while dodging at high speed. Moves faster and travels farther than a regular quickstep. This skill can be used to circle around lock-on targets.
How to get Bloodhound's Step in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Bloodhound's Step Guide, Notes & Tips
- This is an Ash of War Skill, associated with the Ash of War: Bloodhound's Step.
- FP Cost: 5
- Stamina Cost: 12 (the same as rolling)
- If you're out of FP, the Stamina Cost is 18.
- A single use of Bloodhound's Step provides 16 invulnerability frames (at 30 FPS).
- If you use Bloodhound's Step multiple times in a row, uses after the first provide 14 i-frames.
- If you're out of FP, it provides only 5 i-frames.
- Bloodhound's Step travels farther than rolls.
- It covers the equivalent to two rolls in medium equip load.
- It covers the equivalent to one and half rolls in light equip load.
- See Dodging for detailed information on the mechanic and a comparison of different dodging skills.
- The low FP cost provides the player with a good alternative to dodging attacks which can be applied to any weapon.
Click below for Bloodhound's Step recovery frame data.
See Bloodhound's Step recovery frames at 30 FPS (click to reveal)
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!