Material used for crafting items
Blooms in blood-soaked soil.
Blood-slick roses that bloom in festering blood.
Material used for crafting items.
Particularly beloved by those who serve the Lord of Blood. Glory to his inevitable reign.
Bloodrose Locations in Elden Ring
Bloodrose found in the overworld respawn after resting at a Site of Grace.
In the world
- By Stormhill Shack: In the cemetery filled with Spirit Jellyfish to the southwest, along the cliffside.
- 5 in Mohgwyn Palace: On a corpse. [Map Link]
- 3 in Mt. Gelmir: Looted from a corpse in Mt. Gelmir, found between two formations of rocks [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 8 in Mohgwyn Palace: behind some tomb stones Video Location
- Fort Haight: 6 bushes can be farmed here: 1 at the entrance stairway, 2 behind the castle, and 3 within the fort's courtyard. After collecting them, teleporting back to the Site of Grace is faster than going back on foot, since the fort is a no-riding zone. [Map Link]
- Rose Church: 9 bushes (1 on the pathway leading up to the church, by the fallen tree) can be farmed here. The enemies are easily avoided on horseback. The total run from the Site of Grace to the church collecting all the bushes takes about 45-60 seconds, but you can die to respawn at the Stake of Marika in front of the church, making the process way faster. [Map Link]
Bloodrose Elden Ring Guide
Bloodrose can be used to craft the following items:
- Staunching Boluses
- Cursed-Blood Pot
- Bloodbone Bolt
- Blood Grease
- Bloodbone Arrow
- Bloodbone Arrow (Fletched)
Elden Ring Bloodrose Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Bloodrose.
- You can store up to 999 Bloodrose.
- Sell Value: 10