Bloodsoaked Tabard is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Bloodsoaked Tabard is part of the Mausoleum Foot Soldier Set Armor Set, and is a light-medium armor worn by the headless Mausoleum Foot Soldiers. Bloodsoaked Tabard is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Padded cloth armor with indelible bloodstains around the neck.
Worn by headless foot soldiers who endlessly guard the Wandering Mausoleum.
Where to find Bloodsoaked Tabard in Elden Ring
The Bloodsoaked Tabard Chest Armor can be found at:
- The Bloodsoaked Tabard drops from Mausoleum Foot Soldiers.
- They can be found south of Apostate Derelict around the nearby Wandering Mausoleum. They are in groups with Mausoleum Soldiers and Mausoleum Knights and can be identified by the horns they carry.
Bloodsoaked Tabard Set in Elden Ring
- Bloodsoaked Tabard is a piece of the Mausoleum Foot Soldier Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Foot Soldier Gauntlets and Foot Soldier Greaves.
Elden Ring Bloodsoaked Tabard Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Notes and player tips go here