Bloody Finger Hunter Yura is an NPC in Elden Ring. He is a hunter of Bloody Fingers and possess knowledge of the Dragon Cult. He can be summoned as an NPC Summon for the fight against the dragon he mentions, Flying Dragon Agheel, after speaking to him.
Be on your way. Perhaps we will meet again, if fate permits
Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Location in Elden Ring
Bloody Finger Hunter Yura can initially be found under an overpass directly northeast of Seaside Ruins in southern Limgrave. [Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Location in Elden Ring Map]
Bloody Finger Hunter Yura Questline: How to complete Bloody Finger Hunter Yura's Quest
- Bloody Finger Hunter Yura can initially be found under a ruin directly northeast of "Seaside Ruins" Grace [Map Link] in southern Limgrave. He will warn the Tarnished not to explore Agheel Lake because of the danger of a dragon.
(If Yura is not at this location, he may have moved. Yura will move to his next location if the player defeats Bloody Finger Nerijus with or without him).
- [Optional] Kill the Dragon in Agheel Lake
- [Missable] Yura will congratulate the player and inform them of the location of Church of Dragon Communion, where they can use the heart of the dragon.
- [Optional] Upon approaching Murkwater Cave, the player will be invaded by Bloody Finger Nerijus.
- [Missable] Yura can appear as a white summon to help against the invader.
- [Missable] After defeating the invader, Yura can be found directly north of Murkwater Cave, navigate up the river until the path ahead becomes tunnel-like, Yura will be inside, stood against the eastern wall. Here he will explain about his task of hunting down Bloody Fingers. Map Link. If the dragon is not killed yet Yura will go back to its starting position close to the Seaside Ruins.
- To progress the questline player must find Yura in Raya Lucaria, requesting aid from the player in the form of a Red Summon Sign on the bridge north of the Main Gate Grace. Walk past the magic seal to find. Enter his world and defeat Bloody Finger Ravenmount Assassin. Afterward, talk to Yura who will be standing against the railing near to where his summon sign was unless the player has progressed too far in the game; if so, he will leave Nagakiba in his initial location, northeast of Seaside Ruins Grace. He will explain that he is hunting the dangerous Bloody Finger Eleonora. Map Link.
- If Yura or the player dies during this fight, Yura will not die, and the player can try again.
- Winning this fight will reward first a Rune Arc and Furlcalling Finger Remedy, upon returning to your own world you will recieve Ash of War: Raptor of the Mists, and upon speaking to Yura you will receive Smithing Stone .
- If Yura has been helped in Raya Lucaria before doing the optional quest line path, then they won't be there to congratulate you winning against the dragon etc., nor they won't appear against Bloody Finger Nerijus, nor will they appear directly north of the Murkwater Cave inside the tunnel-like path after defeating Bloody Finger Nerijus.
- Winning this fight will reward Purifying Crystal Tear, Eleonora's Poleblade, and one Furlcalling Finger Remedy
- Yura, who has had his body taken over by Shabriri, can be found at Zamor Ruins Grace. Shabriri will attempt to convince the player to take the path of the Frenzied Flame. The player can kill them to obtain the Ronin's Set, or find the set on the ground in Shabriri's place after accepting the frenzied flame from the Three Fingers
- If the player doesn't complete Yura's quest prior to being possessed by Shabriri, they can still acquire most of the items. Bloody Finger Eleonora will still invade at the Second Church of Marika. Killing Eleonora will still reward Purifying Crystal Tear, Eleonora's Poleblade, and one Furcalling Finger Remedy. The Nagakiba can be found at the last location the player spoke with Yura prior to being possessed: 1. at Yura's camp northeast of the Seaside Ruins Site of Grace, 2. at the underpass below the Murkwater Coast Site of Grace, or 3. on the edge of the bridge a little way away from the Main Academy Gate Site of Grace.
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Bloody Finger Hunter Yura
- Ah, you must be the new Tarnished.
You'd do well to steer clear of Agheel Lake, fledgling.
A dragon roosts there... And it's as fearsome as it it majestic.
So, unless you're mad, or wish to be burned alive...
Stay clear of the lake.
- Don't be a fool. Turn back, before it's too late.
During Bloody Finger Nerijus invasion
- If it isn't Nerijus, The Bloody Finger. The end is nigh. For you, and your cessblood.
After Bloody Finger Nerijus invasion
- Ah, we meet again. To have fought Nerijus and lived, you must have seen your share of battle. I am Yura, as you might recall, hunter of Bloody Fingers. Tarnished held in thrall by cessblood. Zealots who stalk their own. If you stay the path, you are certain to face more of them. Just remember, no kinship with their ilk remains. Their madness precludes it. Don't let your emotions stay your blade.
Introduction if not spoken to before Bloody Finger Nerijus Invasion
- Just joining the fray, Tarnished?
Well, you fought Nerijus and survived. That alone deserves commendation.
I am Yura. Hunter of Bloody Fingers.
Tarnished held in thrall by cessblood. Zealots who stalk their own.
If you stay the path, you are certain to face more of them.
Just remember. No Kinship with their ilk remains. Their madness precludes it.
Don't let your emotions stay your blade.
- One last word of warning.
Stay clear of Agheel Lake. A great dragon roosts there.
And it's as fearsome as it is majestic.
So, unless you're mad, or wish to be burned alive...
stay clear of the lake.
- Be on your way.
Perhaps we will meet again, if fate permits.
After dying to Agheel Lake Dragon, and returning to the Seaside Ruins location
- You bloody halfwit. Picking a fight with a dragon? Well, I can tell you want to see it through. Seems I'm forever crossing paths with hotheads like you.
- I can tell you want to see it through. Fools will be fools. Fight all the dragons you like.
After killing Agheel Lake Dragon, and returning to the Seaside Ruins location
- Beautiful work, felling that dragon. And as such there's something you might like to know. That heart you brought back, its used in Dragon Communion. If you should find yourself overcome by hunger for the heart, yearning for its strength, then seek the decrepit church, on the little island off the western coast.
- You must not forget though. Those who partake in Dragon Communion will one day shed their humanity. Their hunger for dragon, their yearning, only worsens. Until the floodgates burst, unleashing eternal torment. The strength of a mighty dragon. Magnificent, but deadly. Its no surprise that Dragon Communion is ruinous.
- Be on your way. Perhaps we will meet again, if fate permits.
After invading Bloody Finger Ravenmount Assassin
- Wretched worms, leave me be...
- Ah, oh, it's you. Thanks for your help there.
That Bloody Finger was a thorn in my side. And now I'm finally rid of him.
Here's a token of thanks. Please take it.
- I may not have much time.
I'm dying to see you, Eleonora... Violet Bloody Finger...
- Yes, I've been tracking Eleonora for quite some time.
She is the deadliest of all the Bloody Fingers. She's felled many an old hand already.
But in spite of her cessblood zealotry, Eleonora is a proud knight.
If she comes for you, do not think twice. You must flee.
There is no shame in self preservation.
At the Second Church of Marika
- Eleonora, it seems I am no match for you.
But I've learned a thing or two myself, you see.
I've sliced the finger off.
Please, please, Eleonora, yield to the cessblood no longer.
Do not stain the immaculacy of your sword, your flesh, your fire...
After being attacked
- (Combat) Too late for you, eh? Well, if you've succumbed to cessblood... it's better that I finish you here.
- (On player kill) I had no choice. Your death could have been much worse.
- I must not die...until she is eradicated.
Elden Ring Notes & Trivia for Bloody Finger Hunter Yura
- In combat, Yura wields a Nagakiba. When fighting him after he is possessed by Shabriri, he moves his sword to his left hand, and now has a Frenzied Flame Seal, using it to cast Unendurable Frenzy, Inescapable Frenzy, and Howl of Shabriri (insert other spells)
- Eleonora appears to have taken part in Dragon Communion based on her armor and spells used during the invasion. This explains how Yura knows about Dragon Communion and how it works, as well as the dangers of it.