Blue Cloth Vest is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Blue Cloth Vest is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Vest of a nomadic warrior.
The blue color of its fabric symbolizes brisk waters, as fluid and flowing as the sword in the hand of its wearer.
Just as still waters turn foul, stagnation leads to decay.
Warriors must remain ever drifting.
Where to find Blue Cloth Vest in Elden Ring
The Blue Cloth Vest Chest Armor can be found at:
- Starting Equipment for the Warrior Class
- Purchasable from Isolated Merchant (Raya Lucaria). [Elden Ring Map here]
- Sold here as shown with the Video Location
Blue Cloth Vest Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Blue Cloth Vest is a piece of the Blue Cloth Set.
- The set is completed by the Blue Cloth Cowl, Warrior Gauntlets and Warrior Greaves.
Elden Ring Blue Cloth Vest Notes & Tips
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
- Sell Value 100 Runes