Blue Silver Mail Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Blue Silver Mail Armor is part of the Blue Silver Set Armor Set, and is a Medium Weight chest protection crafted with blue silver that was worn by the wolf-riding Albinauric archers. Blue Silver Mail Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Chainmail armor crafted with blue silver.
Worn by the wolf-riding Albinauric archers.
Blue silver is a metal born from the same mother as the archers themselves, and provides protection from magic and frost.
Where to find Blue Silver Mail Armor in Elden Ring
The Blue Silver Mail Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Albinauric Wolfback Archers found in the Consecrated Snowfield, as well as the Ordina Gaol, drop the Blue Silver Set pieces.
- One that is easily farmed can be found shortly north of the Inner Consecrated Snowfield site of grace.
Blue Silver Mail Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Blue Silver Mail Armor is a piece of the Blue Silver Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Blue Silver Mail Hood, Blue Silver Bracelets, and Blue Silver Mail Skirt.
Elden Ring Blue Silver Mail Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Base drop rate of 2% (at 100 discovery)
- Can be altered to Blue Silver Mail Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here