Greatly boosts physical damage negation for a short time
Boiled Crab is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative Status Effects, or applying temporary Buffs and Debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Boiled crab meat.
A prime specimen of plump and moist meat.
True connoisseurs know how to keep from over-salting.
Greatly boosts physical damage negation for a certain duration,
Unlike the "prawn" sold, this truly is crab. Not that it matters, it's delicious all the same.
Boiled Crab Use in Elden Ring
Boiled Crab boosts physical damage negation for a time.
- Physical Damage Negation +20%
- Duration: 60 secs
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Boiled Crab in Elden Ring
- Can be purchased from Blackguard Big Boggart for 600 Runes after he has moved to the Capital Outskirts.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks for 600 Runes after giving them Blackguard's Bell Bearing provided you have unlocked his store purchase.
- Blackguard must have moved to the Capital Outskirts before his death for the bell bearing to update its offerings.
Elden Ring Boiled Crab Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Boiled Crab.
- You can store up to 600 Boiled Crab.
- Sell Value: 50 Runes.
- Boiled Crab is a more powerful version of Boiled Prawn.
- Boiled Crab increases your current Physical Damage negation multiplicatively. It is not additive.