Boosts physical damage negation for a time
Boiled Prawn is a Consumable Item and optional Keepsake in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Boiled prawn meat.
A prime specimen of plump and moist meat.
True connoisseurs know how to keep from over-salting.
Boosts physical damage negation for a certain duration,
The meat actually looks to have come from a crayfish. Not that it matters, it's delicious all the same.
Boiled Prawn Use in Elden Ring
Boiled Prawn boosts physical damage negation for a time.
- Physical Damage Negation +15%
- Duration: 60 secs
This is a Body Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Where to find Boiled Prawn in Elden Ring
- Can be purchased from Blackguard Big Boggart for 600 Runes.
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks for 600 Runes after turning in Blackguard's Bell Bearing.
Elden Ring Boiled Prawn Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Boiled Prawn.
- You can store up to 600 Boiled Prawn.
- Sell Value: 50 Runes
- You can select Boiled Prawn as Keepsake during Character Creation.
- Boiled Prawn is a less powerful version of Boiled Crab.
- Boiled Prawn increases your current Physical Damage negation multiplicatively. It is not additive.