Brave's Battlewear is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Brave's Battlewear is part of the Brave's Set Armor Set, and is currently unobtainable. Brave's Battlewear is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Battlewear fashioned from leather armor
adorned with a large sheet of cloth.
Garb worn by warriors of the frigid uplands.
The red cloth signifies participation in the
Long March long, long ago and this ceremonial
garb beseeches the favor of the Warrior King
who led them.
Where to find Brave's Battlewear in Elden Ring
- Currently unobtainable in-game.
Brave's Battlewear Set in Elden Ring
- Brave's Battlewear is a piece of the Brave's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Brave's Leather Helm, Brave's Bracer, and Brave's Legwraps
- See also: Brave's Battlewear (Altered)
Elden Ring Brave's Battlewear Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- The unaltered piece is red, while the altered is blue. Red and blue are often team colors in games, and coupled with this set's style, it may have been and may still be intended for the colosseums. It is possible this set may be added in the future.
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Well, there goes my For Honor build…
There’s a dragon hunter ghost dude out next to dragonbarrow west’s grace site that wears this set
It'll be coming with the Arena update lads, the ghost out the front of the arena wears it.
Pretty sure this set was datamined but is cut content, been through the majority of all the regions on my first playthrough and haven't seen it anywhere.
Is it cut content? I haven't seen anyone wearing this in my 120+ hours and I haven't found anything even remotely hinting to anything about it.
Its cut content
Please someone find this, I’m so worried it’s cut content
Where is this set found?