Brave's Cord Circlet is a Helm in Elden Ring. Brave's Cord Circlet is part of the Brave's Set Armor Set, and is part of the cut content from the game. Brave's Cord Circlet protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Warrior's headband of woven leather.
Garb worn by warriors of the frigid uplands.
The small flags, white cloths and sheaves of wheat
often found hung from these headbands are
prayers of farewell from the people of their home.
In bidding farewell to warriors departing on
a journey from which they aren't like to return,
this small act offers only meager relief.
Where to find Brave's Cord Circlet in Elden Ring
- Currently unobtainable in-game.
Brave's Cord Circlet Set in Elden Ring
- Brave's Cord Circlet is a piece of the Brave's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Brave's Battlewear, Brave's Bracer and Brave's Legwraps.
- This may be an alternative piece to the set, instead of Brave's Leather Helm.
Elden Ring Brave's Cord Circlet Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07