One of the sorceries of the Carian royal family.
Creates a defensive arch of numerous magic glintblades overhead, which automatically attack nearby foes.
This sorcery can be used cast while in motion.
An enhanced version of the glintblade sorcery used by enchanted knights.
Where to find Carian Phalanx
Where to find Carian Phalanx :
- Sold by Preceptor Seluvis at Seluvis's Rise, after completing steps of his questline.
- Can be obtained post-mortem via Seluvis's Bell Bearing. (from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold)
Elden Ring Carian Phalanx Guide
- Carian Sorcery
- Can be boosted by the Carian Gintblade Staff.
- Stamina Cost: 16
- Deals magic damage
- Each individual gintblade deals (Sorcery Scaling x 0.48) magic damage.
- Fires 9 gintblades for a total of (Sorcery Scaling x 4.32) magic damage.
- Features an additional four blades over the base Glintblade Phalanx spell, offering more damage, as well as damage to an enemy's stance.
- Phalanx spells are a good way for mages to whittle down an enemy's stance.
- The blades will break upon coming into contact with any geometry, including enemies. This unfortunately means one cannot prep themselves with phalanx before passing through a boss fog gate, and must take care after casting to not accidentally break the blades on any surfaces to not waste any damage.
- NOTE: Since Patch 1.07 FP Consumption has been Decreased from 26 to 24.
Elden Ring Carian Phalanx Note and Tips
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
- Other notes and player tips go here.