See Ash of War: Carian Retaliation for the Ash of War variant
One of the sorceries of the Carian royal family.
Swing your staff to dispel incoming sorceries and incantations, using their power to retaliate with glintblades.
This was the Carian royal family's secret means to prepare against the disloyalty of the academy. The moon and stars would one day go their separate ways.
Where to find Carian Retaliation
Where to find Carian Retaliation :
- Sold by Preceptor Seluvis for 9000 at Seluvis' Rise
- Can be obtained post-mortem via Seluvis's Bell Bearing. (from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold)
Elden Ring Carian Retaliation Guide
- Carian Sorcery
- Boosted by the Carian Gintblade Staff
- Casting it dispels the first enemy spell to hit the blue aura, and forms three magic gintblades.
- Stamina Cost: 15
- Deals magic damage
- Each gintblade deals (Sorcery Scaling x 1.15) magic damage.
- It's often more viable to use the ash of war variant.