|Spell Type||Carian Sorceries|
|FP Cost 4||Slots Used 1|
Performs swift sweeping slash using magical sword
One of the sorceries of the Carian royal family.
Conjures a magic sword and delivers a swift sweeping slash.
This sorcery can be used without delay after performing another
Even among the Carian sword sorceries, this is a notably effective technique.
Where to find Carian Slicer
Where to find Carian Slicer:
- After giving the Royal House Scroll to Miriel Pastor of Vows, Sorceress Sellen, or Preceptor Seluvis, the spell can be purchased for 1,500 Runes.
Elden Ring Carian Slicer Guide
- Carian Sorcery.
- Can be boosted by the Carian Glintstone Staff.
- Stamina Cost: 22
- Deals (Sorcery Scaling x 1.8) magic damage per swing.
- Carian Slicer can be parried like a melee attack.
- Can be used like a melee weapon for running, jumping, rolling, and backstep attacks, where it has the same animation, but a significantly faster startup than a regular cast.
- If properly optimized, this spell is one of the highest DPS outputs in the game, coming at the cost of poise damage and moveset variety. These weaknesses can be easily offset by many of the other Carian Glintsword attacks.
- Has the highest magic damage per FP ratio out of all spells.
Note: As of Patch 1.08, the power of this sorcery has been reduced only on PVP.
Builds with Carian Slicer